Monday, May 7, 2012

DJ M-Rock: Keys Over Kanye [Mixtape]

djmrock_keysoverkanye_2012

It’s a soul thing, a warm fuzzy feeling thing. A blend or mashup tape (unmixed), with two artists that match each other really well over the years. Her lovely vocals over soulful beats that he made in the beginning, and ones that were out just last year. I mean, 'You Don’t Know My Name' was crazy when it dropped under a decade back, the first song those two worked on together. It gives me a lot of pleasure to present this to yall – the songs work together so well, and I love listening to this kind of stuff. It’s just so relaxing, chill, intimate, goosebump-causing music. There’s almost nothing on the radio like this today. It’s really reminiscent of the College Dropout era of Mr. West. I really can’t think of much more to say, because I’m afraid to ruin the message the music already delivers. Enjoy something different from what I usually put out. I think it’s more simple than what I usually do, but just works so nicely. Hope you dig it.


DOWNLOAD Keys Over Kanye

No comments:

Post a Comment