Friday, December 27, 2013

DJ RQ Away: Lagniappe Issue #3 [Mix]



From RQ Away:

Recently a friend asked "why do you make these mixes, whatchu get out of it?" I stumbled around an answer but since that question was asked I just kept hearing the question on repeat in my mind. I promised myself that I wouldn't make another one until I could put into words a clear answer. Here it is: It's my only time to create my own works of art in private. Reflecting only what I want to say in a personally groovy manner. Each song is a paint of a different color, somewhere between the speakers and the listener's mind lies a canvas that excepts every stroke, splash and error.

I'm pretty sure this may have something to do with my current nomination in Offbeat Magazine's "Best Of The Beat" Awards. If you dig this mix I ask you show your appreciation with a vote and a share to whomever you wish.

Vote Here: www.offbeat.com/best-of-the-beat-awards-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment