Wednesday, September 26, 2012

dL: Slow Burners (Vol. 1) [Mix]

Photobucket

I have re uploaded this for mix for a few different reasons, firstly it remains as one of my personal favorites, secondly this mix was a real turning point for me in terms of editing songs to suit what I wanted out of them, every song in this mix has been what I call sympathetically edited, in that I attempted to edit the song to be what I wanted it to be in the transitions whilst still trying to be as respectful to the original as possible. It was called Slow Burners because I originally made it for a friend of mine to listen to whilst he drove the whole way around Australia in his Kombi Van and I tried to select songs that he would not normally be familiar with and put them into a mix he would grow to like over tie rather than a mix of familiar music that he would tire of quickly. I also tried to put small nuances in all of the transitions that would only be noticable over time and many repeat listens. The 3rd reason I have uploaded it is my hard drive is still out of action so I havent been able to finish my Jazzy Joints Vol IV still!!!!

DOWNLOAD Slow Burners (Vol. 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment