Monday, July 16, 2012

Sunspot Jonz: Underground Legend [Video]



This is my new video I hope you enjoy it. I was gonna do a video where everyone jumps up and down and shit singing the chorus on some hiphop shit-but thats been done so many times that I wanted to do this one different. The whole idea in the end is that reality has become unrealistic. Everyone is controlled by devices and you can only take so much before you feel pushed too far and explode on everyone. In this case its the worldwide web global reactor. My mom puts it like this - welcome to the twilight zone-fight club style! Starring Sunspot Jonz as Sun Savage, Pigeon John as Frank Wayne, Fatlip (Pharcyde) as Bobby Rockfist, and a cast of characters you're sure to enjoy. Written by Sunspot Jonz, directed by Catero Colbert, and produced by Fatima Washington. #LEGENDSNEVERDIE

No comments:

Post a Comment