Friday, June 15, 2012

!llmind: THROWBLAPS! (Volume 1) [Mixtape]

illmind_throwblaps_vol1_2012

As promised, here is the infamous ‘THROWBLAPS’ compilation. I had this idea a long time ago, but was always reluctant to put it out. I’ve got more than 3,000 beats I made over several years, on several hard drives. I knew most of them will probably never see the light of day, until now! This edition is a collection of random beats I made between the years 2000 and 2002. It was an exciting time for me because I had ZERO placements, I had JUST copped an Ensoniq ASR-10 keyboard, and I was making, like, 10 beats a day. It was crazy. I was still pretty wet behind the ears, and after hearing it, you will notice the heavy J Dilla influence (R.I.P.).


DOWNLOAD THROWBLAPS! (Volume 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment