Tuesday, April 17, 2012

DJ M-Rock: Stadium Status [Mixtape]

djmrock_stadiumstatus_2012

Two weeks to make a tape that’s 45 mins long. That’s what I do. This is a house and hip-hop tape, it’s not for the people who are looking for what I do on my 'best of' series. The title is all about party isht – I play a lot of this stuff in the clubs. I really enjoyed putting the intro together. I just wasn’t 100% happy with the original Diplo 'Express Yourself' track, I had to personally put in N.W.A. in it, I’m always on that old school meets new isht. Enjoy it. For the old school hip-hop heads, my next tape is going to be called 'Official Queensbridge Murderers.' That should make those guys happy. For everyone else, hope you dig this one. Peace.


DOWNLOAD Stadium Status

No comments:

Post a Comment