Monday, January 9, 2012

Bama Love Soul presents Bahamadia: (w)HERE [EP]

bamalovesoul_bahamadia_whereep_2012

From Bama Love Soul:

World renowned emcee and Philadelphia native Bahamadia announced that her fourth album, 'HERE', would be released on her label, B-Girl Records in Summer or Fall 2011. As a die-hard fan, I watched and waited for this release which promised a collaboration with Foreign Exchange to no avail. I’m sure it’s coming and when it does I’ll be first in the line to cop what Bahamadia says is
“…an offering of quality, purpose driven hip hop music available for consumption to anyone seeking an alternative to what’s currently being exploited. The entire project I believe showcases my artistic evolution.”
Until then, here is a collection of recently released tunes from the BB Queen for you to enjoy until 'HERE' arrives.

DOWNLOAD (w)HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment